Although, this baby shower post is ridiculously over due. I wanted to make sure that I document it before it's too late.
On February 5th, my mom, with the help of my step mom, hosted a baby shower in Pennsylvania for me and Baby Boy Strads. My mom went all out for the event, and I have to say she did an amazing job. I can't imagine a more fun party. Many family members came from hours away and a couple of my high school friends also showed up. It was so fun. Really. I felt really special. I couldn't have imagined it being better in any way. Thanks so much mom!
And it was so nice to learn that Baby Strads already has so many people who care for him and are excited for him to arrive. I know that he will feel loved from the very beginning!
Highlights of the party were:
- Seeing so many of my family members and old friends all together! Thanks to all of you for traveling from far and near, in bad weather, to celebrate Baby Strads with me. It means more than you know!
- The decorations. Streamers hung by Katie. Baby boy signs, plates, and napkins. And of course, there was the sock bouquet made by my talented and crafty Aunt Judy.
- The food! Fruit salad. Veggies and dip. Mom mom's famous cream cheese, chipped beef, and scallion dip. Delicious punch. And a delectable chocolate cake with a little black baby cake topper (it was the perfect mistake!).
- The games. Nothing embarrassing for me. Just fun baby games like gift bingo.
- The gifts! I/Baby Strads received such generous gifts. Some were even hand made! I loved them all.
 |
| The Cake |
 |
| Black baby cake topper! |
 |
| BIG BUDDHA BELLY |
 |
| Aunt Judy and the Sock Bouquet |
 |
| The Quilt Mom Made for Baby Boy Strads |
 |
| Lovers. |
3 comments:
I love it. I like how your baby boy is black? IS there something you're not telling us?
What an awesome shower! My favorite are pics of your baby belly - I want a baby belly!!!!
Yes, and the black baby had me rollin'. Luv it.
WOW! There are so many things I love about this post. The like black baby is hilarious. Your baby bump is so huge! But adorable still, don't get me wrong. I love the sock roses too! I think I just might have to copy it some day. I love the pictures of you with your family too. I love the Bardens.
Post a Comment