Sawyer, like me, is an early teether. He started the process when he was 2 1/2 months old--drooling, chewing, fussing, etc. Finally, on Sunday July 10th, our first morning in Tokyo, Sawyer's first two teeth broke through! He was 3 1/2 months old. Yes, it is extremely early for a baby to have two teeth.
And for the record, I had a dream the night before that I finally saw the two little nubbins poking through. The next morning at breakfast, I looked over at his little grin and, just like in my dream, there they were, two little pearly whites. One was all the way through, the other was quite nearly there. How's that for mother's intuition?
For your viewing pleasure, Sawyer's first teeth:
After a short break, Sawyer is teething again. I can't tell where the next ones will come, but likely they will be the top two incisors. Poor baby.
And, since you are wondering. YES, he has bitten me, you know where. So far, it has been more like a nibble than a bite, so no damage, but I'm sure that my day of reckoning is not far off. Mercy baby, mercy.
2 comments:
Poor baby, poor mommy! Ouch all around!
And whoa, that is so early. On the plus side, though, maybe he'll be done early!
Wow! He is an early teether. Isla would be jealous. She didn't get any teeth until she was 8 months old.
Post a Comment