Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sawyer Giggles

Listen to that sweet but hearty giggle.  It makes me melt into a puddle of delighted-mama.  He better be doing something cute, because I'm not getting a lot of sleep these days.  My unicorn, the illusive full-night's sleep, seems further away than ever now.  Sleep Sawyer, sleep.

5 comments:

Erin Gibbons said...

That is the cutest laugh ever! It's so audible! How are you guys doing in Tokyo? Great, I hope! The Octagon is not the same without you guys! You are missed :)

gardeniagirl said...

I like to see you wildly kissing your baby. It's so heart-warming. I've noticed with my own children, the more sleep-deprived they get, the more giggly they get.

Morgan said...

That is so cute!!! My most favorite ever! And you're beautiful Mandy Jane, just sayin...

clara said...

amanda he is getting so cute and he sure was fighting sleep. it was cute to watch him. your apartment is great looking. love mom

clara said...

i love that laugh love mom