Thursday, March 28, 2013

Strads 365, Entry #86: "Clean Up, Clean Up"

Tonight we had friends over to dinner.  Sawyer was particularly excited about having them here, and so decided to throw half of his food on the floor and then a whole cup of water.  This food-on-floor problem is something that Sawyer has been trying to overcome for a while, but tonight he completely relapsed.  So, I made him clean it all up.  He picked up one tiny speck of food at a time to take to the trash--wearisome for an enforcer.  So I decided to take advantage of a new concept that Sawyer has been experimenting with, "Fast."  "How fast can you clean up your mess, Sawyer?!?" Sawyer tried to go fast but instead slipped on a piece of lettuce that hydroplaned on the spilled water and his legs flew up above his head while he came crashing down on his bum.  It was awesome.  Best of all, Sawyer thought it was awesome too.  Then we cleaned up the mess together.


 

2 comments:

Gary said...

Well, I am laughing

Gary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.