Monday, April 15, 2013

Strads 365, Entry #104: Baby Bear Eats Dinner

This is baby bear.  He eats dinner with us now...


No, Lyla didn't get into a fight with a cat.  Sawyer channeled a badger and clawed her face a part.  This resulted in a "tanned hide" for our little boy.  Any suggestions on how to curb a scratching problem in a two year old?  We are desperate.

4 comments:

Jessica Clark said...

=(

clara said...

i like sawyers company and poor lyla!!!

gardeniagirl said...

Poor baby! Duct tape his fingernails? I don't know.

Morgan said...

Ava scratches some too - mostly just Matt and I. We try to keep her nails cut, but also use a stern "NO" and she spends a minute in time out. I wasn't sure if it was going to work, but these days I only have a couple bloody scratches on my face at a time. Progress. :)