Ehh....It's funny how habits that are good for you are easy to fall out of, but habits that are bad for you, like grabbing a handful of chocolate chips every time I walk through the kitchen, are impossible to break. I know it's because what is good for you comes at an upfront investment even though the payout is super high...like working out. Eating chocolate chips is easy and rewarding from the start, but I can tell you by the extra acreage around my bottom, a chocolate chip habit is a bad investment. Keeping up with the blog requires a lot of time and energy on my part, but I have to say that the investment is worth it, especially now that my kids want to learn more about their lives as babies. Not to mention that at 35 my body is not the only thing slowly turning to goo. Sawyer often asks me to tell him funny stories from when he was a baby...I know there are tons of them because he always made me laugh, but I can't seem to remember much of anything specifically. All that's left of many of those months and years are feelings, I can't remember much of the day-to-day things that I thought I could never forget. SO...I'm rededicating myself to keeping this blog so that we can all remember, even when our brains can no longer hold tight to the details.
Here we go!
1 comment:
Yaaaay! We love reading about your adventures!
Post a Comment