My Tokyo-friend
Jill, a young, hip mother of three beautiful children, was thoughtful enough to leave me a really cool Tokyo guide book before she took off to America for summer vacation. She marked several of the day trips that looked promising, and so we were lead to Tokyo Sea Life Park and Aquarium.
Enjoying the rather strong breeze coming blowing off the ocean.
7 comments:
Cool aquarium. Are you guys back yet? I want to see you! You're invited for dinner, whenever you want to come. Give me a call!
Cool pictures. Glad you guys had fun. I got the book back from Tami today. Just got home on Saturday. the jet lag is killing us! Hope you are doing well--and adjusting back to English, lots of space, normal food and not sweating to death the second you step outside!
Hey Amanada! I found your link off Charlotte's blog. It's great to see pics of you. You look so happy! :-) I hope you don't mind me adding your blog link to mine. I have security on my blog, so check in so that I can add you to my contact list. -Would love to keep in touch! Jess
oh wow that looks awsome!! whend id you go? so how have you been it has been a while?
Okay...it's been five months. We're ready for updates! haha ;-)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Amanda I loved the picture of you guys in front on the ocean. and the kids cooling off in the fountain. The aquarium looked interesting I will have to tell Justin to show olivia. Love you Mom
Post a Comment