Thursday, March 12, 2009

Return of Tokyo is For Lovers

For those of you who haven't yet heard, Jonathan and I will be spending our second summer in Tokyo. Yes, Japan...Only about 6735.40 miles (in case you were wondering), from our new home in lovely Boston, Mass.

Jonathan will be working as a summer associate at a Japanese law firm, and I will be continuing that ever entertaining ex-pat tradition of becoming the "kept-wife" in Tokyo. This means endless hours of touring and tasting all the little morsels that Tokyo's streets have to offer a curious American girl.

I can't wait to tell you about all of the adventures we have.

And, If any of you want to come to visit, PLEASE come.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I can't wait!!

Danelle said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you're going back to Tokyo! Awesome! I look forward to more great pics! :-)

Lizzie said...

I really WANT to come...

Gwyn said...

See you August 1st! We've got tickets and our passports are in the works. I'm really excited.

Gwyn