My family loves Loribeth. At first, I loved her because Justin loved her, but now that I know her myself, I love her because she's wonderful. She's smart and kind and patient. She treats Olivia as if she were her own. Olivia loves her...like LOVES her. Loribeth is also unique inside and out. Like my brother, she's not the kind of person you can get to know in a day. I look forward to learning more and more about her in the years to come.
The wedding was beautiful. It was particularly special because Justin and Loribeth were sure to emphasize that the wedding was not only about their love for one another but about making a new family. This means that Olivia played a major role in the ceremony. She even made her own vows to be a loving daughter to both Justin and Loribeth.
My favorite part of the reception was that it took place during RiverFest so we got to see the newly weds kiss beneath a sky full of fireworks.
I also really like this photo of Loribeth:
Here's a slide show for more pics!



2 comments:
Great job Amanda. I really enjoyed experiencing the wedding thru your post and photos!
What a great couple! They are so striking, inside and out!
Post a Comment