Sawyer LOVES Grammy. My mom is a miracle worker when it comes to babies. When I was a kid she ran a small daycare in our home. I forgot about her talent until I saw her with Sawyer. It's amazing how she can interact with him. He is far more engaged when she talks to him than when I do. She even got him to fall asleep in her arms, and then he allowed her to lay him on a blanket on the floor! I can hardly get Sawyer to nap at all. So imagine how dumbfounded I was when I came downstairs to see him sweetly napping on the ground while my mom was cooking breakfast! Upon seeing her superior mothering skills part of me grumbled but the smarter part of me plotted ways to steal my mom away as my permanent nanny.
We did a lot of fun things together. But the most memorable part of our visit was Justin's wedding (this will be another blog post)!
 |
| Aunt Katie taught Sawyer the art of accessorizing (to Jonathan's dismay), "A head band can add a feminine touch to any outfit." |
To enjoy Pennsylvania's beautiful summer weather we took at short hike to Ricketts Glen:
 |
| Sawyer LOVES water. Every time he heard the rush of a waterfall he would go crazy with delight. |
1 comment:
Sawyer is so cute!
Post a Comment