Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm Back!!

After a four month break, I've decided to end my blogging hiatus.  I have a lot to catch up on so you should (hopefully) expect a deluge of posts in the next week or so...

Here's a teaser for some upcoming blogging events you won't want to miss:

  • Valentine's Day and How Golf Saved My Life
  • Provincetown
  • "Shut Up!:" An Announcement
  • Sawyer Turns 1
  • Charlotte, Your Astrocytes Will Always be Perfect to Me
  • "Becca, My Hero" or "How Sawyer Learned to Sleep"
  • Sawyer Speaks?!
  • "I Thought that This Would Never End, And Suddenly It's like We're Women and Men"
  • Could Those Be....Steps?!?

7 comments:

FeistyHistoryGal said...

YAY!!!! You are back!

Unknown said...

Oh! So excited to read what is to come! Love you and your adorable family to bits :)

Suzannah said...

Also excited to hear the latest news. We need to chat sometime!

gardeniagirl said...

It's an astrocytoma. Sheesh.

Amanda+Jonathan said...

Charlotte, Your astrocytes are the affected cells...sheesh.

sophie said...

Yaaaaaay!

Morgan said...

And to think I first thought you had misspelled atrocities! Bahahaha! You have none of those my dear Charlotte.