Yeah for more blog posts! And I really, really, truly love your children so much. Looking at these pictures make my heart hurt because I want to see Sawyer again so bad. Oh, he has such a dear place in my heart. And that Lyla is a looker just like her brother. You and Jonathan should sell your gorgeous embryos for $.
Oh my gosh - that vid of Sawyer is HILARIOUS! I love it when it gets to the good part and the camera starts shaking and I'm like "What the heck" until I realize that you're laughing! It's so funny how he shakes his little head like he's trying to get the tired to go away. Precious. Wish I could kiss them both!
3 comments:
Yeah for more blog posts! And I really, really, truly love your children so much. Looking at these pictures make my heart hurt because I want to see Sawyer again so bad. Oh, he has such a dear place in my heart. And that Lyla is a looker just like her brother. You and Jonathan should sell your gorgeous embryos for $.
Oh my gosh - that vid of Sawyer is HILARIOUS! I love it when it gets to the good part and the camera starts shaking and I'm like "What the heck" until I realize that you're laughing! It's so funny how he shakes his little head like he's trying to get the tired to go away. Precious. Wish I could kiss them both!
Hahahaha....ooohh. That boy Sawyer. So cute. :)
They are both getting so big! Can it really be only 2 months until Sawyer turns two??
Post a Comment