Today Lyla is three months old. Happy Birthday, Lyla. She also had a check up today (it was her two month appointment...I'm only a month late.) Lyla is 12 pound 5 ounces and 24.25 inches long. That's 51% for weight, 80% for height. Long and lean. Not a bad way to be. Quite a difference from her brother who weighed 12 pounds 13 ounces on his ONE month birthday. Yikes. But she does win in the teeth category, she had two teeth by 2.5 months. Yikes, again.
Lyla got dressed up for her appointment. She thought that if she could flirt with the doctor then maybe she could avoid her shots. Sorry, Lyla, it didn't work.
Sawyer has a few favorite colors: Orange, pink, and purple. For every meal he asks for a pink plate and purple spoon. When they are both clean at the same time, he gets this favorite combination and is elated.
2 comments:
I am so in love with these kids! You take great pics, btw. :)
I love your kiddos! I especially love that gleeful look on Sawyer's face.
Post a Comment