Since there were three of us available to tame the wild beasts (Sawyer and Lyla), Heather, Katie, and I took an excursion to the American Museum on Natural History. It was a beautiful day for an outing. Sawyer was in heaven riding the train and running from exhibit to exhibit to see bears, elephants, and dinosaurs. We had a really wonderful time. Ahh...
| Sawyer clutches his pretend tickets as he watches the city go by through the train window. Grrr, his bear, traveled with us. |
Woah! That's a lot of laundry! I live on the fifth floor! How am I going to get it all to the laundry room in the basement? I'll take the ELEVATOR! After more than 12 weeks without it, the elevator is finally, FINALLY up and running again. This really was the best Valentine's Day ever.






2 comments:
Yay! Elevators are so nice! We also went to the museum of natural history yesterday, but in DC.
I'm so happy that elevator is working again. You guys should just push all the buttons for a ride.
Post a Comment