Lyla had a check up today: At just shy of 5 months she's 14 lbs 2.5 oz, 26.25 inches long. She's remaining steady at ~40th percentile for weight, ~80th percentile for length. She might be on the skinny side, but she's got plenty of delicious rolls.
Sawyer and Lyla have gotten tight lately. Lyla spends most of her time watching Sawyer now, instead of me. She's probably mad at me because I'm always fighting with her to make her go to sleep. And let's face it, Sawyer is a lot of fun. Sawyer and Lyla's favorite game? Lyla sits in the bumbo while Sawyer runs in circles around her as fast as he can:
Sawyer and Lyla are both struggling with colds. The real snotty kind that makes it hard to breathe, especially at night. Today when we got home from the park, Lyla needed a nap so I turned on a Curious George for Sawyer and made it clear with my fiery-mama-eyes that he was not to come into the room while I was putting Lyla to sleep. After about five minutes, I heard him wandering around in the hall outside Lyla's room, and although I braced myself for him barging in and waking up the sleeping babe in my arms, he never came and the sounds in the hall quickly fell silent. I assumed his interest returned to the TV. However, this is what I found when I came out of the room
(sweet baby boy):

2 comments:
I'm glad he's a sweet big brother. That sure makes things better.
how cute!!! i'm right there with you kids i'm having same problem
Post a Comment