My brother and his amazing and beautiful wife, Loribeth are having a baby boy. He'll be almost exactly 2 years younger than Sawyer. Apparently, he's also going to be a giant. He's measuring two weeks ahead of schedule so we are expecting him anytime now. My mom and Loribeth's mom threw them a baby shower today in the library of my hometown. It was such a fun shower and Sawyer had plenty of room to play around with the men while the women squealed over baby things. Get ready for lots of family pics:
Lyla and her G.G.
My Dad taught Sawyer some pro-wrestler moves. As you can see, Sawyer humored my Dad, but has no real intention of joining the WWF. We'll tell PaPa the truth someday.
Siblings=Love
My mom was busy doing shower things so I neglected taking her picture during the big event. But she got some cuddle action at bedtime.
4 comments:
that sibling pic is a keeper! you are all so beautiful it hurts.
I didn't know that the library let you throw baby showers! Cool! I can't wait for the little Barden to be born.
So cute! Ava has that same gray polka dot dress - I love it. We should photoshop a pic of the two of them together. ;)
The book in the background of Grandma and Lyla's picture is Perfect...
When Lyla and GeeGee get together, the world turns... CRAZY DANGEROUS!
Post a Comment