Even though I have plenty of important chores to get done before Christmas, I would much rather spend my time with friends baking and eating Christmas Cookies. Plus, for dinner, every night, my baby CRAVES, sugary confections. I keep trying to deny him, but, I figure that because I take three types of prenatal vitamins each day I probably get enough nutrients to subsist on various sweets without compromising mine or my child's health too much. At least when I tell myself that, it makes it easier to eat just one more ginger snap...yum.
Here are what remains of the cookies that my good friends Jen and Christa and I made last night. We have ginger cookies and Florentine lace cookies sandwiched with chocolate. Ooh...la...la. Merry Christmas Everyone.
2 comments:
Your Florentine Lace cookies are THE BEST!! YUM!
...in retrospect florentine lace cookies would have been a great Christmas present...should have read the blog sooner...maybe after Christmas, when you are back home, one day if you are bored, looking for something to do, you could bake some florentine lace cookies and send them to us (ME), as an after Christmas present!...
Post a Comment