Saturday, December 11, 2010

100 Days of Baby Boy Strads

I don't know how many of you have been following the "Embry" calendar, but just in case you haven't checked it in a while, today marks the 100 day count down until Baby Boy Strads is born.  100 days...until our lives change forever...duhn, duhn....duuuhnnn.

To document our last 100 days until our baby comes (that is, if is he born on his due date: March, 21.), I plan to resurrect our blog.  Let's face it, blogs are much, MUCH, more interesting when they are about or are in anticipation of babies.

Below you will find a belly photo taken by Katie, my sister, to commemorate this day.  Although 100 days seems like a very short time, when I consider the daily exponential growth of my belly, 100 days suddenly seems...a very long time (just compare the 24 week photo to this one, taken not even two weeks later!)

In other news:
  • Jonathan is finishing his 1st semester of finals in his East Asian Studies Masters program.  He also recently won an Oscar in his class called the "Golden Monkey Award" for a film he made.
  • I have three days of work left!  I finish my job on Wednesday, Dec 15th around 1pm.  I've enjoyed my work, but the liberation that comes with unscheduled days is something I'm really looking forward to.
26 Weeks.

24 Weeks.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the baby boy! Boys are so fun. I have two boys ages 5 1/2 and 3 and a 6 month old baby girl. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

FeistyHistoryGal said...

Amanda!!
You look wonderful! A boy will be so much fun!!!

gardeniagirl said...

Oh Amanda. I am so excited for this new change in your lives. You're going to be a great mother. I mean it.